Jampot

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Eamonn
Webmaster

Re: Jampot

Post by Eamonn »

Mick D wrote:.... this month's must have gone AWOL as not on my junk folder either....
Apologies to the Digital membership, there were quite a few email rejections this month and so some people will not have received notification that the download is available.

As mentioned above, all digital members can download their latest copy from the "My library" option - the email is just a reminder and isn't required to access the magazine.
Corners like a Lego man
spookefoote1956

Post by spookefoote1956 »

Rob Harknett wrote:I believe you must have chosen to be a standard member, you then receive the paper copy of Jampot. If you choose the cheaper digital option, you then receive a digital copy of Jampot.
So why haven't I had one delivered then?
Hail Joe Lucas ............ Prince of Darkness!
All my bikes are original........ to me!
"Creativity is your intelligence having fun" Albert Einstein
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Ah, I thought I was replying to the member that started the topic, who was asking why he had not received an e mail informing him his digital copy was available for down load. I had not realised you then asked why your paper copy had not been received. I believe you need to inform admin@jampot,com to sort that out.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Eamonn wrote:the email is just a reminder and isn't required to access the magazine.
I never get an email so generally forget to download the mags when available??
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

spookefoote1956 wrote:
Rob Harknett wrote:I believe you must have chosen to be a standard member, you then receive the paper copy of Jampot. If you choose the cheaper digital option, you then receive a digital copy of Jampot.
So why haven't I had one delivered then?
you are a digital member so you need to follow the advice from Eamonn above your last posting.
Roy
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

Ozmadman wrote:I never get an email so generally forget to download the mags when available??
Hello Paul, check the spam folders in your GMail account. The June emails had a problem so you may not have one of those, but the May email was sent on the 3rd May.
Corners like a Lego man
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Eamonn wrote:
Ozmadman wrote:I never get an email so generally forget to download the mags when available??
Hello Paul, check the spam folders in your GMail account. The June emails had a problem so you may not have one of those, but the May email was sent on the 3rd May.
Ok, will keep an eye out, I just delete my spam without looking at it so I will have to wait until next month
Paul
1960 Model 8
robcurrie

Post by robcurrie »

Ozmadman wrote:I just delete my spam without looking at it so I will have to wait until next month
What is the point of spam if nobody reads it? You won't know what you're missing.
:rofl:

Rob C
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

This topic now seems to have two members with problems getting their copy of Jampot magazine. Digital or paper?
First you need to remember which membership option you chose.
UK members would have paid £26 for paper copy of Jampot, or £22 for digital copy. The postman deliverers the paper copy of the magazine.
If you op'd for digital copy you have to get it yourself. If you never got the email notification your digital copy is ready to download, or the e mail may had got spamed. You have not missed out or need to wait until next month. At least twice in this topic you have been told to go to " your Library " where you will find the download. Seems this is not understood???? At the website home page hover over "club" in the list shown click on " your library " if you are a digital member you should see your Jampot there waiting for you.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

I don't have a problem getting my digital copy, I was just stating that I don't get an email reminders that's all. I do eventually get to the mags once a memory jog on here mentions something about them
Paul
1960 Model 8