A worthwhile cause.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajscomboman

Re: A worthwhile cause.

Post by ajscomboman »

Rob Harknett wrote:No I have not donated to this charity yet Roy. I cannot donate to every charity. I make regular gift aid donations that goes to a central fund that supports many charities. By doing this the charities get what I donate plus 22% tax relief. I also do charitable work and have raised £1,000's. I think I am doing my bit.
Rob please just stick to the topic thread and not go off at a tangent!!! This thread is all about Dave's chosen charity not about what you and many other worthwhile causes are doing.
Janet

Re: A worthwhile cause.

Post by Janet »

I've just had a look back at David's page on the Crowdfunding website. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... =9mnz538q9

It's obvious from the response there that he's a very popular person. Even the kids who knew him as a teacher and headmaster think the world of him, so much that his original target has been passed, donations are still coming in, and David is still trying to get more for the hospital. I don't think I could be so selfless in his circumstances and he's definitely one of the good guys.