Visit Cornwall british bikes

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Peer1963

Re: Visit Cornwall british bikes

Post by Peer1963 »

Thank you very much for the invatation. Thats more than I aspected. To be honest, a friend of my lives in Norfolk and he told me how nice the people of cornwell are. He said just like you Peter......haha. I cant replay on e mail on this forum. Think because Im a guest instead of a member. But if you want to send a message or anything , you can send an email to btnxs@live.nl . Today Im gonna take the head of the lightweight, because I didnt glow or heat the copper gasket enough. Shes dripping oil now. CHEERS PETER
Peer1963

Post by Peer1963 »

Took a bit longer had gaut. Not gone yet but can move around. Hope its gone next week when where goin to cornwall..... but the ajs is dry and the oil is in the engine where it belongs haha.....
Whell I have a question: is the 350 lightweight more expensive because they less made?
Just wondering
Cheers peter
Peer1963

Post by Peer1963 »

DM2 wrote:If you wanted to go another 17 miles north of Camelford I could put the kettle on.
Heres my email btnxs@live.nl . Give me your adress or telephone and That 17miles aint a problem :D
DM2

Post by DM2 »

Peter

Email sent with contact details.

Get in touch and we can arrange to meet, I am out working in the day and mobile phones have patchy coverage in parts of Cornwall.

So if you can't get me on the mobile use the home number in the evening.
Peer1963

Post by Peer1963 »

Well of to belgium france uk. Yep its early but its a long trip. But than again, love drivin around and when I start the engine thats the time my holliday begins.... ;) gonna miss the bikes, bought a 68 BSA lightning 2 days back. Mayby I find some BSA parts aswell......
Peer1963

Post by Peer1963 »

Been to hawkins motors . Well he got a very nice collection of britbikes. I have to tell you what a nice people works there. They even give us souvenirs to take home to holland. As far as I know they gonna put a photo of me & the misses on their FB page. Its a must if you come this way to visit them. ;)