May day meet Kent

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
GOLDSTAR

Re: May day meet Kent

Post by GOLDSTAR »

thanks to all you who attended on a poxy weather day, 24/26 Velocettes in the hall a very unusual special, two 1932/34 cammy engines coupled and in forties frame.
£204.04 raised for the air ambulance charity so wasn'r really a washout,
dunno what time you attended Brad, however as I was leaving at 1pm ,or so .having closed everything up a Velo club member turned up, he had waited for the rain to ease!
sorry you had a wasted journey, I was there at 8.45. I will try and do better next year.
kind regards
Brad

Post by Brad »

Hi Goldstar.

The wasted journey was no problem at all because I am only in Dymchurch so Hamstreet is only just up the road for me. What is strange though is the time given on my last post which I am sure is not right because I arrived just after 10am and got back home just before 11 after a brief stop in New Romney.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is. ;)
JimFitz

Post by JimFitz »

Hi Brad

I think you may need to set the time in Board Preferences (the little gear wheel at the top of the page in the menu bar). You need to set the time zone to GMT but also select the BST option.

This will then reset all the times in the posts to show one hour later (where they should be).

Regards

Jim
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.