Jampot Rally 2004

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Janet

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by Janet »

Well I don't like to argue but...................

when I came back from hols in July I realised everyone was talking about the new style Jampot mag, but I hadn't got one. By the end of July I made enquiries and was told that I was no longer a member,and had lapsed in March. Yes, it's extremely embarrassing, but how was I to know when I'd been receiving Potties up to and including June's. I have several club renewals around that time so thought I'd done the most important one too.

At the beginning of this month I sent off another £27 asking it to be backdated so I hadn't got free Potties, but have had no acknowledgement. If I don't get one, how will I know that the same thing hasn't happened? I never thought of the sae.

It seems odd that I kept getting the mags until it changed format.

Ah well, I guess its a cunning plan to keep me away.[:(]

but it won't work. [}:)]
Eamonn
Webmaster

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by Eamonn »

Janet, I've sent an email requesting confirmation of your membership details to the office and will forward any reply directly to you.
You were not on the membership list at the end of July and the next update I get will be next week - after the rally, so no help there then !

BTW, both members and non-members can post in this forum - the first indication (other than a reminder letter) that your membership has expired is a lack of Jampot magazine. Maybe we should send a reminder email out (to those that have it) within the first fortnight of when the membership has expired? Have I just given myself another task.... Doh !!!!!!

Corners like a Lego man
Janet

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by Janet »

Eamonn, I e-mailed the Admin office a few days ago with this very question stating my problem regarding going to the Rally. Maybe everyone is on holiday. I'm not complaining about the lapse of memmbership as that is my fault but I would have thought the magazines should have stopped before I got the June one. Yes, I should keep better track of what I'm doing but I know this time my cheque has definitely been cashed by someone on 11th August. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if I get the September mag.
lawrence

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by lawrence »

Yes, thanks for the cheque Janet. It was meant for me wasn't it?

Lawrence [}:)]
Merlin

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by Merlin »

A new one on me Lawrence THE CHEQUE HAS BEEN IN THE POST never mind Janet all is well now[:D][:D]

Chemists do it with test tubes
MikeM.

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by MikeM. »

The thing is Janet will you be going to the Ball? there are all these admirers of yours eagerly waiting to see you and now you are playing with their heart strings. Brazen hussey!!!
Hope to see you on the Sunday run.

MikeM.

Janet

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by Janet »

Card arrived this morning so I can go to the ball.

I was there last year but they all stood me up.

lawrence

Jampot Rally 2004

Post by lawrence »

I bet she is going to be there in her Catwoman outfit and, damn it, I am going to be in New York. I keep seeing all these pics of Janet in the outfit and it always says 'Alle Verry'. All Very what???????

Lawrence [}:)]