Weekly quiz

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajscomboman

Re: Weekly quiz

Post by ajscomboman »

quizmaster wrote:Well thats done it 2 correct answers just arrived, fuzzy or not all the clues were there. My camera is broken so I am now having to use the phone camera so dont be surprised if future entries are fuzzy too. You can stop all the fuzziness by helping me with pin sharp photos to quiz@jampot.com .
I wonder who helped one of the correct guessers??? :beer: :beer:
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Hi Quizmaster

Please check your PM inbox and Email for images

Regards Mick
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Hi

I can't seem to be able to contact the Quizmaster by PM :( I was trying to get my last week's entry checked, I'm sure I got it correct but I'm not in the honours list :o

Regards Mick
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

The Quizmaster does not log on regularly on the forum and so gets PMs only occasionally emails get automatically forwarded if sent to quiz@jampot.com. There was either human error or a computer hiccup last week as you are the second person to say their correct answer that day was missed. Its sorted now.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

I am away for a couple of weeks so hold your horses if you feel that I should have marked your entry as correct and have not. I do have access by phone but it all depends on the signal. Normal service after the Alternative.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Same message really, but this time the Adverts Editor is taking me away to Australia.
I am away for a three weeks so hold your horses if you feel that I should have marked your entry as correct and have not. I should have access by phone but it all depends on the signal. Normal service after the 15th Dec ...... or perhaps not. I have got the quiz loaded to Xmas but after 7 years of running the quiz I am running out of ideas and you have seen most of my spares, tools and worn out parts already, sometimes more than once. Thanks to Ian F who has recently sent me photos and to those who have done so in the past. Photos as they go on the website need to be approx 500 pixels square which seems to equate to around 100 to 200kb. I can adjust the size, but a thumbnail picture is usually too small as is a heavily cropped photo. If you have any likely pictures please forward them, a few at a time, to quiz@jampot.com
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Ho Ho Ho. No one has got the Christmas week quiz yet. As in previous years it may not actually be a motorcycle part.....Happy New Year
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Well done David A the only person to get the Xmas quiz. Hopefully this week's quiz will appear at midnight tonight. A word of warning I will not be putting any quiz pictures up during February as I will be away in New Zealand and its too difficult managing all the emails with the guesses when I have intermittent internet access. Any pictures for the quiz gratefully received at quiz@jampot.com (but not in February!). Happy New Year Quizzers
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Well my departure for New Zealand and the pre Rally tour with the New Zealand Register fast approaches and there is no quiz this week and as warned above the next photo will not go up until the week commencing 24 Feb. Have a look then, I am pleased with that one.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
willowbedone

Post by willowbedone »

Have a great holiday I will miss the quiz but I can wait till your return as it's a great part of the jampot club You do a fantastic job
Thanks
Ian