2018 Calender

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Member
User avatar
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: SWANSEA UK

2018 Calender

Postby cbranni » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin
only dead fish go with the flow

Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: Bedfordshire, UK

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby Pharisee » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 pm

cbranni wrote:Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin

How long did yours take to arrive? I ordered one 3 days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. Normally stuff from AMOC comes the next day :(

Member
User avatar
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: SWANSEA UK

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby cbranni » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi John, I think it was Monday
only dead fish go with the flow

Member
User avatar
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:22 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby Expat » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 am

cbranni wrote:Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin


Totally agree as posted elsewhere :beer: :beer:

Mine arrived here in about a week.

Steve
Keep shiny side up.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Northants., UK

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby kellyp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 am

Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1

Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: Bedfordshire, UK

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby Pharisee » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 pm

kellyp wrote:Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1


Thank you Kelly...
It didn't come in today's post so I'm still waiting. I'll give you a call next week if I haven't got it by then.
Regards, John

Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: Bedfordshire, UK

Re: 2018 Calender

Postby Pharisee » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Pharisee wrote:
kellyp wrote:Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1


Thank you Kelly...
It didn't come in today's post so I'm still waiting. I'll give you a call next week if I haven't got it by then.
Regards, John


Calendar arrived this morning... A bit battered and the envelope was torn but it's OK.

Return to General Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests