Campsites In Poland.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
andydavis1959

Campsites In Poland.

Post by andydavis1959 »

Have members any recommendations on campsites in Poland on route to the International?
My ACSI guide does not list any!

Many thanks

Andy
Janet

Re: Campsites In Poland.

Post by Janet »

No recommendations as I've not camped in Poland but you can find some sites here. https://www.eurocampings.co.uk/poland/
Flash

Post by Flash »

andydavis1959 wrote:Have members any recommendations on campsites in Poland on route to the International?
My ACSI guide does not list any!

Many thanks

Andy
Andy.
The last time the rally was there, we all camped at the hotel site, between the hotel and the stables but there are loads of camp sites on the route also, depending on which route you take, I will be stopping at Borken in Germany on the first days travel then stopping somewhere near the Polish boarder the next day, Carpin is very good. Have a safe journey and I hope to see you there.

Regards John
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

Am now in Holland! 30 degrees today! Saw a wonderfully steam water pumping engine, 1856 and still going strong! Should arrive at the international in Poland on Thursday!
Alan [Morini] Jennings
Janet

Post by Janet »

We won't be getting to the rally site until it opens on Friday. I hope there'll still be space for our tent.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Janet wrote:We won't be getting to the rally site until it opens on Friday. I hope there'll still be space for our tent.
Tent do I need to pack one?
Roy
Janet

Post by Janet »

G15 Roy wrote:
Janet wrote:We won't be getting to the rally site until it opens on Friday. I hope there'll still be space for our tent.
Tent do I need to pack one?
Nah! You can share with Ann. I won't tell her though, to keep it a surprise. :rofl: