Paint Work

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
upperstoker

Paint Work

Post by upperstoker »

Any recommendations as to classic motorcycle paintworkers in the Wiltshire/Somerset area? In the Bristol/Swindon/Salisbury triangle would be great.
dodger

Re: Paint Work

Post by dodger »

JBS Motorcycle Painting
Unit 3
East Coker Sawmills
Yeovil
Somerset BA229JJ

They have painted all my restorations, superb quality, they always have a stand at Shepton Mallet autojumbles with examples of their work.

Laurie
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

If you need classic bike paintwork in the North West of England, I can recommend Dreamland Motorcycle Paint Shop in the Wirral.
http://www.dreamlandmotorcyclepaintshop.co.uk
Tel. 07933 651 305

Phil did a really excellent 7R-style paint job on the fibreglass tank for my little CSR cafe racer and took great care in getting it just "right".
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
Andy51

Post by Andy51 »

I used Dennis's Motorcycle Resprays, Cirencester (details on web) about 10 years ago, he did a good job, and he seems to be still working. Andy
upperstoker

Post by upperstoker »

I used JBS Motorcycle Painting who have done a really good job, very pleased. Not the fastest turn around and took double the time first given but worth wanting for.