Bike Transport

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
stevepaul

Bike Transport

Post by stevepaul »

Just had a bike moved from deepest Suffolk to Staffordshire by Pete Shaw at PJS Traswift Ltd.

A fellow motorcyclist based in Wolverhapton, his service was brilliant; he did exactly what he said he would, when he would and the price was very reasonable, I thought.

He can be contacted at www.pjstranswift.co.uk
Tel: 07831 559538
KeithMeadmore

Bike Transport

Post by KeithMeadmore »

I concur. I used him in January and his service was good and I too thought his cost to be very reasonable.
dogwheel

Bike Transport

Post by dogwheel »

Hi Steve, Come on, tell us, have you bought another bike? From Andy T ?
stevepaul

Bike Transport

Post by stevepaul »

Not from Andy T. This was a private sale from a chap not very far from Andy's lair in Framlingham. It's the 1927 H5 I've been banging on about (as regards to its appetite for Castrol R). Andy T had two big Ports for sale recently for big bucks. Mine cost quite a bit less. There's quite a long tale as to how I found it, so one day, down the pub..........
les ward

Re: Bike Transport

Post by les ward »

Just used Peter to transport my son's bike (for me to repair) from Wakefield. Great sevice with excellent communication. Highly recommended.
petert120r

Re: Bike Transport

Post by petert120r »

I'd like to recommend Route 66 Bike transporters. I've used them a couple of times after having a bike delivered by them - excellent communications, efficient service and reasonable rates. Google route66transporter.co.uk or call 07747 413178